Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Friend!


I was looking through some old photos I had and came across this picture of some buddies from high school.  The saddest part about it is that one of them was killed in a car accident recently.   
This was such a happy time in probably all of their young lives when the worries of the world were far from their thoughts.  Ryan my friend had to grow up really fast... being blessed with a beautiful child at a young age.  Sadly this was probably one of the last times that I was able to spend some childhood time with him...  Then we all kind of had to grow up... from what I have heard he lead a truely fun filled adventureous life... filled with some truely hard things thrown in his path.  
I want to express to his family who have always said that he has been their "ROCK". How my prayers are surely with them and I hope that they can truely have some peace knowing what an amazing impact he had on so many people's lives in such a short lived time here on earth. 
We all loved him and looked up to him!  God Bless you Ryan! 

3 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

I feel the same way! My mom and Ryan's mom have been friends for as long as I can remember. My prayers are with them and his sweet babies.

Annaca said...

Julie, I've looked at your blog a couple of times and never commented, so I figured now is as good a time as any.

Such a nice write up, thanks. And what a great picture of all those guys! It's hard to believe it's been so long ago. Ryan truly was a friend to everyone. I bet most people would consider him a close friend because he was so friendly and genuine and kind.

Thanks for the post, you're such a sweetie, and your boys are completely adorable!

Em said...

WOW that brought back some memories! I have been trying not to really think of him cuz its been so long since I had seen him but I miss him. He truly did have some hard things thrown in his path but he took it all in stride. He will sure be missed!!!!