Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer Fun!




My two little guys... doing what they do best
 eating pizza, playing with dad's iphone, swimming and being adorable!



My favorite thing lately is to tell Ethan to say "CHEESE" 
for the picture he will sit there forever just squinting his eyes 
and busting out that word no matter if he is looking at the camera
 or walking away... he is such a fun little boy! 
 I can't believe what a fun personality he has developed... 
he is such a happy little boy that loves to learn like his older brother... 
and Gabe is sure one of his best teachers.  
Gabe always says I taught Ethan this or that... 
and Ethan will just repeat word for word what Gabe just said.... 
I think it makes Gabe feel pretty special.  
They are so close and I am so blessed to have them in my life.



My little IPHONE EXPERT!
Gabe has taken over his dad's iphone and has become quite the expert!  
He totally knows his way around it and can pull up music, 
his favorite games... and even call a few people.
What do I do... shouldn't I be worried if he knows more than me about technology 
and he is only 4 (almost)...  
BUT I GUESS... 
He does have a TECHNOLOGY NERD for a DAD so I guess it's in his jeans.
What an incredible boy he has turned out to be!



Gabe having some fun in the cool water on a "HOT" day!



The big decision... GABE you are at the end of the diving board "DO YOU JUMP!"



NOT QUITE READY YET... Dad maybe next time!



Ethan's turn with daddy getting used to the diving board.
But sadly this time it turned out just like his older brother 
turning around and climbing down the stairs.

8 comments:

kate said...

Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard at the diving board pictures.. Poor kid.. That's awesome that he tried though! Good job on the post! ;)

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Julie your kids are so dang cute. I am still waiting to kick your butt in doctor mario. Don't be scared I will take it easy on you. Hope you guys are coming on Sat. Luke misses Gabe.

THE HEWARDS said...

Julie~ my mom was telling me the other day that one of you’re little boys where running down the street and it was a hot day and he was barefoot like kids do in the summer! Those where the good old days of no worries! Any ways and he was saying….. oh its “HOT” “HOT” “just keep “running ” “ just keep running” . Oh my heavens when she told me that in the (Nemo voice) I was laughing sooo hard. Is that not soo cute!! Don’t worry your hubby was not far behind!

Lindsey R said...

Your little guys are so adorable! That's hilarious that Gabe knows how to run an Iphone...what a stud! Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer! I can't believe August is almost over, time flies! We need to get together soon! Seeing that pic of all the guys, back in the day, brings back memories of how much fun we used to have!! Remember how we used to listen to Tupac in your jeep...ha ha! That seems like forever ago!! Oh the memories....

Kenzie said...

Cute pictures of the kids!! I can't believe that Gabe didn't jump off the diving board...I didn't think he was afraid of doing anything. You seriously have the cutest boys. I am glad someone is using their Las Palmas pass, cause we sure aren't. School starting has thrown me off a bit. How is Bucky's bike riding going???? Oh the ideas they get. Just smile and go with it....this too shall pass.

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Your boys are so big! It is crazy how fast time goes. Looks like Gabe is going to be just like Bucky when it comes to technology. What a little stud!

Errin said...

Your boys are so cute!

PureDesign said...

Bucky you need a hair cut!