Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1-2-and now 3!


Okay so I guess the best way to let everyone know what's going on in your life 
is to post it on your BLOG... so probably the most exciting thing going on in our life right now is that our family is going to get a little BIGGER along with ME of course. 


 Yes... we are having another baby!!!  

I am about 13 wks along and we just told our family. 
Everyone was like... 
"Oh awesome I was wondering who was going to be the next one"... 
at least in my fam.  Cause this baby will be baby #20 on my side of the family.  
LOTS of cousins!!!  On Bucky's side they have 1 cousin who is a girl so Gabe thinks we are having a girl so "Kami" Bucky's brother's little girl will have someone to play with.... But we don't know yet what it is so we will be Surprised.... well at least until we have the ultrasound anyway... I am not like some people in my fam who can wait until the end for that.  Maybe someday... but not this time!  So I have felt really great only a little tired which is normal for me!  So there you go... my big secret is out into the blogging world......  
I thought it would be the fastest way to spread our fun news around!!!  
We are really excited!


22 comments:

Kelli Eudis said...

Congrats Julie!! That is so exciting. Can't wait to know what you are having!! See you soon.

Lindsey R said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!! Congratulations! Can't believe your on your third, I need to get going...

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Yeah can't wait to find out what it is!!!!!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Oh I am so excited for you guys. I hope it is a girl so that our little girl can have a friend. They would be so close in age. Congrats!

Taylors said...

Congratulations guys! We are excited for you! You are going to be one busy mama!!!

The Facks of Life said...

Hooray for 3! It gets crazy with one more kid around but it's so fun to have a baby in the house again. Glad you found us. You look amazing and your boys are adorable.

Taylors said...

YAY! Let us know when you know what the baby is!

Kenzie said...

Congratulations!!!! I was wondering when this was going to happen. I know you are prepared because it seems like you already have 10 extra kids at your house all the time anyways. 3 is fun....but it is also complete madness. I will be nervous with you until your ultrasound. I know how you are feeling right now and I am not going to say anything else about it. I am glad that you are feeling good. If only that tired feeling would go away. I was tired until I had Shaylee. It is mostly due to chasing after 2 crazy boys I think. Keep us posted:)

kate said...

What??? That's awesome! :) O.k. now we are REALLY behind! ;0

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

That is so exciting. You can join the rest of us out numbered by kids now. Congrates!!!

THE HEWARDS said...

YEAH!!! i can't wait to find out what you guys are going to have! Hope its a GIRL!!congratzzzzz:)

Bria said...

Congrats! That is awesome. Do you want a little girl? Three! I feel like I am way behind :)

The Adair Family said...

That's great!! I am excited to have more little cousins for my little one too!! Congrats!! You are a great mom!!

Em said...

Congrats!!!! That is so exciting you are such a great mom you should have lots of babies!!!! Are you hoping for a girl a little bit or are you liking the all boy thing? I hope you keep feeling well but the tired thing is not always fun either such a strange thing to seriously feel like you can't do one more thing or you'll fall over or something. Ha all worth is though! If you need anything let me know! Love ya thanks for the nice post and thinking of us!

~..kass..~ said...

That is so awesome! If it is a little girl you know she will be well watched over with two big brothers and if not 3 boys wow! How fun!! Congrats!

Heather Guymon said...

Wow you guys!!! You are WAAAAY ahead of us! LOL we won't be catching up any time soon that's for sure. That is way exciting though!!!!!!!!!!

Mindie said...

Congrats! That is fun! Looks like you are doing well. I'm glad I found you guys, it's a fun way to keep in touch~

Alix Hart said...

congrats! Three is fun, but crazy being outnumbered. Hope you get a sweet little girl, every fam needs at least one.

Savanna said...

That is so exciting. Congrats. You have such a cute family, you are such a cute Mom.

Lacee Curtis said...

Congrats! That's awesome. Your boys are so dang cute.

Jed said...

I'm a little slow and didn't check your blog until now but congratulations! It's exciting to add a baby to two toddlers!

Jennie said...

Congratulations Julie! I am so excited for you guys!!!