Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SURPRISE... Happy Birthday!


My brother Jason's wife Lindsey... decided to throw him a surprise birthday party for his 30th!!! We did it at the Electric Theater and it was a blast... All my FAM was there and a bunch of his friends and he was so surprised... He thought I was watching his kids for him while they went to a movie... (I told him just to drop the kids off at the Electric Theater...) so they came in the back and onto the stage and well the rest is history... a bunch of adults eating good food (yummy cupcakes) and taking turns singing Karaoke explains it all.  
Good job Linds... cause he is super hard to surprise & you pulled it off!  
P.S. Happy B-day to Megan & Tyler also their B-days are all in the same week!

Cupcakes anyone!

Jason & Lindsey

Heidi, Julie & Megan (My sisters and I)

All the Girls

Jon & Nik, Micah & Lori

Jon & Jason (My Brothers)

The Girls

Jason & Dave (My Brothers)

Trever & Dave

Dave, Jason & Megan

Dad & Mom

Kylee & My brother Tyler

Micah & Bucky

Heidi, Lindsey & Kai

My Amazing Parents!

Gabe got wet at the downtown splash pad and was a little cold...
 
Yummy Salad Mustache!

15 comments:

kate said...

Yay!! This was a fantastic post indeed! ( Don't let it go another 2 months for the next one! :) ).. Your boys are so cute!!! I can't believe that Gabe is almost 4! It's blows me away!

Anywho.. we really should get together soon! Lunch would be fun! :)

Em said...

Your family is so cute and your parents really are amazing! I hope all is going great with you guys!!!!!!! Talk to ya later.

Taylors said...

Happy Birthday Jason! I loved seeing you guys a few weeks ago. We need o get the kids together sometime.

~..kass..~ said...

Julie, You are so sweet! That seriously was so nice of you it made me cry reading what you wrote. Thank you so much!

Kenzie said...

Looks like you guys have been having a super fun summer. And keeping very busy. Every time I ask Brett what you guys are up to he says at the lake or out of town doing something. We need to get together and let the kids play before summer is over. I guess we better get on that.

Jennie said...

That looks like so much fun! Happy birthday to Jason! Sorry we missed the party!

Kelli Eudis said...

I know I am so excited to see you guys in September. I can't wait. I miss seeing you! Love ya.

ferardandy said...

hey julie! i'm all for hanging out! yeah we aren't good at calling, either (obviously). arden wants to hang out with ethan, so you guys should come over some time during the day.

ps. i love your blog, it's so cute.

The Jones' said...

What a fun Bday idea! Hey, I set my page to private so send me your email so I can add you! chel_jones@hotmail.com. Thanks!

THE HEWARDS said...

Hey julie this is mandee I just was blog stalking and came across your blog... you have a way cute back ground! Oh yeah Chris went and did security at the electric theater and had a blast. Your kids are getting soo big I can't believe it. They are sooo CUTE!!! Anyways I just thought I would stop bye and say hi. If you want you can check out our bog its thehewys.blogspot.com! Talk to you later girlie!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

JULIE! I can't tell you how happy I was to read your comment. You look incredible! And those little boys are to die for, so sweet. I wish so bad I could see you, and meet the little ones! Keep in touch ok. Love always!

Elsha Gubler said...

What a fun surprise! Those cupcakes look yummy!!! Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer. We need to get together again...

k8theriver said...

hey julie, i linked over from the johnsons blog.
i can't believe jason is 30. your fam (ALL of them) look good.

kate said...

Jules:
It appears that I've officially become the blogging police.. Dude. Another month and no post.. Where's the love? ;-)

PureDesign said...

The pictures of the cupcakes is STUPENDOUSLY SUPERB!