Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Freakin' Sweet Boys



So Bucky's hobby lately is skateboarding (I should say ONE of his hobbies)... So therefore both Gabe & Ethan think it's "Freakin' Sweet" they love skateboarding with Dad... and everything is "Freakin' Sweet!"   Gabe came out of the bathroom the other day, and he had gotten his hair a little wet and it was kind of spiked up in the front, anyway... he came up and said, "Mom my hair looks Freakin Sweet, huh!... and he also frequents the phrase "Rock and Roll" into his language...if something is cool well then it's Rock and Roll!  So if any of you are feeling left out of the cool lingo for 2008 (for 3 yr. olds) throw a couple of those phrases into your conversations and you will be cool at least in the eyes of my 3 yr old.

4 comments:

The Jones' said...

I love little kids personalities! That cracks me up!! I'm glad you found me, I love feeling like I am catchin up on old friends and their grown up lives. We're getting so old! Keep in touch!
Chelsea

kate said...

Such cute boys! I can't believe how big they are already!

PureDesign said...

That's Freakin sweet!

Jennie said...

Julie, I'm glad you found my blog...I was wondering if all of you Graf gals had blogs...now I have links to them all! Your boys are sure darling. We were sad to miss the reunion, but we will be out there in a few weeks for the wedding! See you soon!