Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Amazing Man


Okay no it's not his Birthday... not even Fathers Day yet... nope not our Anniversary either.... I just wanted to declare what an incredible husband that I have!  He is also a Great father, such a hard worker... he almost works too hard sometimes.  He is such a talented, funny, positive, optimistic, forgiving, generous, super-intellectual, always seeking knowledge, nonjudgemental person who always can see the good in people even if others are curious.  I am so proud of all he does and has done for me and our family!  He is a great man even though he tries to act like a boy most of the time... haha!  I am so lucky to have you by my side in the journey through life... I love you Bucky!    

1 comments:

PureDesign said...

I love him too!

I agree he is also a GREAT friend mostly attributed to those same qualities.

Although he is terrible about answering his phone, calling people back, and returning emails.

But I am able to look past all of those things.