Friday, April 18, 2008

Our California Trip




This was such a fun trip to California (Sea World, the Beach, the Zoo, Disneyland, California Adventure, and finished off at Universal Studios) We went with ALL I mean ALL of my family and a few extras, so we really had a blast... thanks everyone for a great time!



This picture is for anyone who loves "The Simpsons" as much as Bucky...
He was excited to get this picture with his boys!



Gabe & Ethan love Curious George so they were pretty stoked to see him in real life... at Universal Studios!



I really liked this picture... especially when a few years go by and we can't remember what vacations are like with little kids...(but I should probably take the blame because I probably make them stop and pose for pictures to much... haha!) and you can tell they are sick of it! Sorry boys you will thank me later hopefully! I love you guys!



Bucky & Gabe sitting on Mickey's couch!



Here is Bucky & Gabe on one of our favorite rides... "Buzz Lightyear" even the adults loved it!



This is Gabe and after a long discouraging day of not being tall enough for the rides at Disneyland we finally got to "Toon Town" where he thought he was pretty special that he was "tall enough for everything" so we snapped this pic of him in his GLORY! We love you Gabe!



Here we are at Disneyland after a long day the boys are pretty overwhelmed and exhausted... that is of course in a good way!



This is at Sea World... the boys loved it and were so excited! Of course we couldn't leave without a couple penguins!


13 comments:

Kelli Eudis said...

Fun trip Julie! I want to take Drake so bad. Hopefully someday soon. He would love it. You look gorgeous by the way! Love the bangs. It's like back when you had bangs growing up and I always loved them then too :)

kate said...

Julie-
I LOVE the new look of the blog! So cute! What a great trip! YOu can't go wrong with California! :)

Kylee said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! The crying/sleeping picture made me and Andy laugh.

~..kass..~ said...

Your page has had an update, it is really cute. Looks like the Cali trip was a blast! We are planing on taking the kids when Darren gets back from Afghanistan I can't wait!

LV said...

That looks like a blast! I'm with Gabe--Toon Town rocks! Your boys are adorable--I loved all your pics!!
Linds

PureDesign said...

That seems like SOOOO much fun. I wish we could go on a vacation like that.

Savanna said...

Julie!! Hi! Your boys are so dang cute. I am sure they keep you busy. It was fun to run across your blog. You look so good and happy. Cute family you have!

Elsha Gubler said...

Julie:
I'm glad you left a comment because I didn't know you had a blog! It looks like you had a fun trip!!! Your blog is so cute - I love it!!! Lets get together soon!

Alix Hart said...

Julie and Bucky-
I was looking at a blog and saw a comment from you and thought I'd see what you're up to, hope you don't mind. I haven't seen Bucky since I think we graduated. Your boys are darling. We have a fam blog if you'd like to keep in touch and Bucky may be interested in Carlee's blog so here they are: www.hartsinc.blogspot.com
www.bradandcarlee.blogspot.com
Take care, Alix

Alix Hart said...

My Dad called and said he talked to you in church and that you guys are in the ward, that's fun! He can be a bit quiet or maybe he's just weird, hope he wasn't too interesting to talk to, take care.

Beck Fam said...

Fast pass is soooooooooooooo good! I wasted Kelly and the 6 year old in front of us on Buzz Lightyear by almost double the points. Roast.

Becky said...

Looks like you had a fun trip. I'm glad you remembered to find me. I am horrible with blogging because we are having major computer troubles these days. But once I get it fixed I will add you to my blog.

Kaydence said...

I'm jealous. You guys were vacationing and I was pushing out baby boy number 3! Yeah, we had Eliot about 7 weeks ago. Can you believe it?

Your vacation looks SO fun. And your boys are just about the cutest things I've ever seen.